Saturday, March 1, 2008

Not for the faint of heart


I went to the Goodwill outlet today. I am at a loss for words. I can not begin to accurately describe the experience. I physically I describe it with a puff of air and my hand to my heart with an incomprehensible facial expression. I came home with a lot of stuff (mostly textiles) that I plan to adorn my house with and make crafty things out of.
One item is our new pet duck (or goose, we aren't quite sure). I was giving her a bath when I noticed the ugly yellow peeled right off. The questions are, do we keep her white or re-paint in a decent bill/foot color? Name ideas? Will I fill her with a potted plant or random, curious objects?

2 comments:

Darling Designs said...

I think you should not repaint it and plant cute flowers in it, and call it goosie goosie gander.

Shawnel said...

I don't think that you should paint it either. But as for the name I have no idea. I can't even decide on a name for a cat! let alone a goose.